Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Happenings

Well, today was fun! We DID run out of cookie pop sticks for our marshmallow heart pops, though... so we revised a little :)

But then I thought... we TOTALLY should have done the pretzels to begin with! Because you can eat the stick too!  Though the marshmallow heart pops with the mini cupcake liners were super awesome.

And my LoveBirds are done!!! I know, I know totally "too late" for Valentine's Day because seriously who's going to use them on the Wednesday (day before) Valentine's Day? Whatever, it was a pride thing.  :) 

And I feel accomplished.  Though TpT is giving me some trouble right now on posting (my computer is SUPER slow).  The preview below is not accurate for how high-quality these birds are.  They are in 1050 dpi PNG files.  Transparent backgrounds so that they literally can go anywhere their little feet take them.

If only I could figure out how to make better preview files :)


Happy Tuesday, friends... I am going to go enjoy my evening with a little Valentine's dinner because the future-hubs and I can't actually fit that in on Valentine's Day.

Enjoy your night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My TpT Store!

Blogging tips