Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday!

It's Friday! One of my favorite days of the week because it means the weekend is here! :) Now, I love what I do, but we ALL need a little time to unwind and relax.  But I am still hoping to be very productive over the weekend with school materials as well as everyday stuff.

My newest project includes a story about my "carrot-eating" dog Sam.  No, really... my dog LOVES carrots.  The way most dogs love bones, or those bacon flavored treats.  And he's pretty awesome.  So I want to share a little preview because it might be awhile until it is fully published (I'm hoping by Monday afternoon but possibly earlier!) :)  I want to get it just right because a) he is my own personal dog b) I want it to be amazing!  

I would love to release a pack that includes:
  • Story
  • Comprehension Questions
  • Preposition Cards
  • Divergent and Convergent Naming Tasks
  • Math Worksheets
  • Writing Prompts
  • Craft
  • Compare/Contrast
  • Possibly even a Game!

So that's coming. :)

Also, tomorrow is looking to be a good day because my car is finally done! 4 weeks ago I was in a car accident and my car had it pretty rough.  The whole back end was smashed by a guy who was most definitely NOT paying attention (read: probably texting).  He admitted fault, and all that, but still a super big inconvenience.  Anyway, it's DONE and I get to pick her up as early as tomorrow morning! Woo hoo!

I am looking forward to a little extra sleep and my first long run to my half marathon training tomorrow as well.  There are some incredibly awesome tank tops I am coveting right now for my training/for the actual event.  I giggle every time I see the "I Don't Sweat I Sparkle" and "Sweating for the Wedding" - though I don't think I'll end up actually buying these, I'll probably make my own version :) If you're interested though check out Ruffles With Love on Etsy.  Ah, Etsy.  Another one of my "favorite places" on the web.  I could spend hours upon hours on Etsy, Pinterest, TpT, Twitter, and of course Blogspot!

But now I'm going to relax a bit before I decide to tackle some more of my story!

Enjoy your weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My TpT Store!

Blogging tips