Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Adventure!

Hello!

I am trying out blogspot which is a major change for me!
My other site hosted by weebly --> (check out it here) is my baby that I have been working on, and I'm very proud of it!

We'll see how this blogging thing works out :) I had a couple of friends who say blogging is not for them and I wouldn't have thought it was "for me" either, but... to tell you the truth... I LOVE to talk and share and connect and this seems to be the perfect way to do that.  

Combined with my new love of updating my website, and trying my hand at creating materials to share on Teachers Pay Teachers (AKA TpT), I think I might really enjoy this! Watch out! :)

Today I've been working on improving my "LoveBirds" clipart collection today from my store, improving it to (seriously) 100% better with the help of some terrific teacher help on TpT! I also realized that users would probably like the clip art as separate files instead of all smushed into one PDF ;) Sigh... I love learning new things!

Stay tuned for more... 

Oh and PS the adorable font I use for my signature (below) is a freebie from KevinandAmanda.com and it's called Pea Mily. I am in LOVE.  That is all.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My TpT Store!

Blogging tips