Sunday, February 10, 2013

Easy Sunday Evening :)

Ah... I love Sundays. Especially Sunday evenings because I get to spend time with my family who means the world to me!

My Sundays usually consist of sleeping in, grabbing my coffee & breakfast and heading off to start my day whatever may be in store.  Today my mom and I went to Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel as well to begin the search for white dresses for the *ah* wedding shower and rehearsal dinner.  I need two really awesome white cocktail dresses. So, feel free to give me a heads up if you see any! ;)

My night usually ends with a fantastic home-made dinner, and my sister and niece come to hangout too (and my BIL when he can!).  

Tonight was no exception, and I always have a blast with my niece and I wonder at how little toddlers have so much energy. It's really amazing.  She was babbling even longer strings of babble tonight and was using the most adorable facial expressions and really getting into talking tonight.  

I can't wait to hear what she's "actually" saying although some of her newest words/phrases include: no-no, go away (to my dog, Sam.. haha), Boom!, WaWa (water), what's 'is?, sit, yay!, wow!, whoa!, and giggling her pants off while babbling.  I am constantly in awe of how darn cute she is!  I love being an auntie!


What you'll probably learn is that not everything I talk about is strictly "speech"-related, because let's face it- we all have tons going on at once (and I like to share)!  And communicating is part of my job- really :)

I am SO proud of myself for learning way more about Photoshop over the weekend and figuring out how to produce a more high-quality image to share.

Here's a preview!




The background will obviously not be black, it is transparent so that the bird can be easily imported into any document.  

What do you think? I can't make improvements without feedback, so hit me with it!  

Happy Sunday evening, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My TpT Store!

Blogging tips