Saturday, February 9, 2013

Still working at it!

So... I'm still working on my LoveBirds clip art- I'm trying to really perfect this people- and really... creating your own clip art takes up a lot of time! Especially when my all-in-one scanner is being a royal pain. Hmm.

Aside from that, I'm sure I can use my less-busy summer to grow my hand-drawn clip art collection! With other things to do (especially with our wedding on the way) my creations have taken a back-burner already! 

I know one day I'll have a TpT store full of great goodies to share, but for now I am stuck with 5 active products and about a million ideas in my head "in the works".

On a completely different note... the Mr. and I picked out our wedding bands! And made an awesome dinner... Spaghetti Squash Chicken Parm "Boats". They were delicious!  Very simple too.  Do it, you will not regret it!




  •  Cut up about a 1lb. of chicken into small cubes, and saute in a pan or wok until thoroughly cooked.
  • Meanwhile, microwave a whole spaghetti squash for 7 minutes (it might depend on your microwave you may need more or less) & make sure you poke some holes in it to let out steam! 
  • Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, then place on a lightly greased baking sheet cut side down.  Bake @ 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
  • Once it's done, flip the squash over, and use a fork to scrape the insides of the squash until it looks fluffy and stringy.  Then fill with your favorite sauce and top with cheese (I used mozzarella).
  • Bake for 10 more minutes.  When it's done, top with the cooked chicken, and voila! You are done! This recipe is so so easy... the hard part was waiting because we were so busy I barely ate today!
Enjoy your Spaghetti Squash Chicken Parm Boats especially because you are saving some calories/carbs on the noodles and you can enjoy dessert or something :)

Happy Saturday friends!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My TpT Store!

Blogging tips