Thursday, February 14, 2013

Creeping Along to Friday! (AKA Thursday!)

Hello! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!  

This evening I have been working on a cute little activity called "Compound Caterpillars".  Super cute caterpillars that have compound words on them.  Use it for a center activity or for something fun after your lesson!

I created the border and the caterpillars by hand, and of course, my favorite Pea Mily by KevinandAmanda.com makes an appearance in this activity.  I am obsessed with this font. Truly.  Sigh :)

Here is the preview of "Compound Caterpillars"!  It will be available in my TpT store shortly!


Today was a busy day, time literally flew by!  I ran around all day and wrapped up (literally) our Valentine's pops.  And I also distributed these Valentine's out to their owners so they could presumably give them to their Valentine.  Aw... :) 


I literally had boys blushing when they told me they wanted to give it to a girl.  I said to many of them, "Hey! It's OK to have GIRLS who are FRIENDS!" and then they relaxed a little.

I hope you all enjoyed your day/evening with loved ones and I know I am truly blessed to have my friends and family in my life.

It's important to stop once in a while and tell the ones you love how you feel. :)


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My TpT Store!

Blogging tips