Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Fun!

Well the long weekend was fun!  I got a lot accomplished over the past 3 days and I'm very proud of myself! :) It always feels great to get things done that are on the top of your "to do" list.


Yesterday it felt like one of those days where I had good luck ALL day.  It was awesome.
I got my car back, even though it was supposed to be ready Saturday. Oh well :)
But that was a great feeling... she looks as beautiful as ever!


And I had an amazing run yesterday.  I am so excited for the half marathon! Under 12 weeks to go!  And... there was a sale on grapefruit at Market District! Ha! Go Monday! If every Monday was like yesterday I would be so so happy.

Well, even though I thought it would be ready yesterday, my book and activity pack are finally done!  I am so proud of it because it is the first very large book and pack I've created all on my own (well OK, minus KevinandAmanda.com's amazing free fonts).  It includes a 27 page book in PDF format, and a 13-page activity pack.  Check it out here in my TpT store for more details on what's included.  I am so happy that I could sing!

Here's a preview of the Activity Pack :)

 

Here's a preview of the book (cover and 3 random pages) :)


I hope you enjoy looking! Please let me know what you think! :)

Goodnight all,



No comments:

Post a Comment

My TpT Store!

Blogging tips