Monday, March 4, 2013

Dedicated...

This is dedicated to my First Grade Teacher friends... you know who you are! Thanks for reminding me that someone (or somebodies) are reading along :)

And you'll be REALLY proud I'm not slacking tonight!  :) I had an awesome day for it being a Monday... come on, you all get the Monday blues.  When you're pulling in to your parking spot thinking, "Where did my weekend go?"  Anyway I'm super excited about this week.

First...because the week started off great.  You guys, I got my run in at 5 am today.  Thank my fiancé for that one.

Second because I thought of the cutest idea for a reward at the end of the week for a special group of Speechie friends.  I can't spoil it and tell you though, sorry! ;) You'll find out Friday, promise.

Third, because I was productive this evening, woo hoo! Take a look below...

I can't wait to share this with you.  It started off like any other mini-lesson, blank and waiting for some cute clipart... and it hit me.  Add some cotton candy!  So, Regular and Irregular Verb Cotton Candy was born. Here's a preview :)


And I think it's pretty sweet- haha- get it?  Well cotton candy reminds me of all things "springy", it's bright, and sweet, and I usually indulge in some when I am watching hanging out at the Pirate game at PNC Park, or at Kennywood.

So in light of the massive snow storm we are supposed to get Tuesday night in through Wednesday, here is my cheery new mini-lesson.  Enjoy!

Goodnight friends!

5 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you do this and make it look so cute! Oh verbs, what a challenge! Super cute and I love this blog:) The Sam book is finally laminated and ready for use. I will let you know how it turns out.

    Thanks for all the help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out the cloud activity. So cute this would look great on the Smartboard. It is so colorful and would be fun for the kids. PS this font is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks Kel! I am so happy that you actually read along. Let me know how your kids like the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a great job blogging! You may have inspired someone new to start...but how? I have so many questions. Do you have the answers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I can try to answer them! You know where to find me :)

    ReplyDelete

My TpT Store!

Blogging tips